Thursday, 11 November 2010
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES
I've had a song going around in my head for the last couple of days and its driving me crazy. It is a sign of a successful tune when this happens. The song is 'Youngest Child' by Eva Prowse (Richard of RBB's niece). Its a good country/pop song with a catchy chorus:
I need a doctor without borders to put me back in order
I need a king and all his men to put me back together again.
I saw Eva perform this live on morning TV on Tuesday. She is very good. Check it out. www.evaprowse.bandcamp.com
p.s. In the TV interview Eva said that 'The Painted Face' helped with the album cover design.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...

1 comment:
Hey, Steph did those pictures!
Post a Comment