Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...
6 comments:
Excellent.
I suppose a cerain freedom from everyday rules of polite behaviour comes with advanced age.
There were many times when the Bible thumpers (of many denominations) came to my door, that I wish I had the guts to say what Granny said.
I thinking the Twisted Scottish Bastard makes better jokes.
Aurel Mueller
"Mormon's visit Granny"
Obviously it was grandma, and not grammer, that was the winner here.
oops, read that as 'grammar'!
Is this site jinxed?
Mormons try to support God.
Mormons try to support themselves, their properties, their insane beliefs and... hey! They sound like all the other crazy religions.
Post a Comment