Wednesday, 14 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...
3 comments:
"Its a beautiful morning in Paradise up here. I had breakfast on the deck in sunshine."
So had I.
3 days ago in Cairns.
Not this morning.
Our deck was covered in frost.
Hope your neighbour gets his roof back.
With all of your great weather he must be in some risk of getting bloody sunstroke.
Great photo. Did you take that?
Probably boring but I managed to confirm the general location of your house by that destinctive hill using Google Earth.
We have Canon digital cameras. The Old Girl's is an IXUS 60, mine is a G5. Both came with instruction books bigger than the cameras and both cameras have millions of set-up options including converting to B&W. We just point and press. We have hundreds of photos, some of which are quite good. You can see our house on Google Earth (google maps?). That photo is from the front deck.
Post a Comment