Thursday, 3 February 2011
Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.
I had thought that I would get out of being a project leader for the charity this year. I scoped out a planning document for them to use and identified all key positions and their responsibilities. They asked me to recommend a leader and I couldn't think of a suitable one so (foolishly?) volunteered my services again. Its OK at this point of time but in a few months it will end up occupying a lot of my time again. There you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
5 comments:
Just chewin' the carrot but do you want to do all this work for free?
God will reward you a hundred fold!
Fold? I'd prefer dollars.
Sorry,
but I've a simple rule,
no money, no work.
Unless, it's my beloved asking me to do something.
You must have a big heart. I'm sure the charity greatly appreciates it.
Post a Comment