Thursday 3 February 2011

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.



I had thought that I would get out of being a project leader for the charity this year. I scoped out a planning document for them to use and identified all key positions and their responsibilities. They asked me to recommend a leader and I couldn't think of a suitable one so (foolishly?) volunteered my services again. Its OK at this point of time but in a few months it will end up occupying a lot of my time again. There you go.

5 comments:

Bunny Hoskins said...

Just chewin' the carrot but do you want to do all this work for free?

Anonymous said...

God will reward you a hundred fold!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Fold? I'd prefer dollars.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Sorry,
but I've a simple rule,
no money, no work.

Unless, it's my beloved asking me to do something.

Nicola said...

You must have a big heart. I'm sure the charity greatly appreciates it.