Thursday 9 October 2014

THE BIG SMOKE

Not cigarettes. I tried those recently, some fancy schmancy black djarum ones flavoured with cloves. They made me feel ill so I chucked them away.



No. The Big Smoke is Auckland although fortunately not as smoky as some cities.



I've been going up North every weekend but one since returning to NZ but this weekend I'll stay in town.



With The Old Girl in Toronto whatever I do will be entirely my choice.

I could go nightclubbing.


Nah,

I could kayak out to Rangitoto.


Nah, done that a couple of times before.

I could take in a few wine bars and go to a fancy schmancy restaurant.

Mmm, maybe.


I could drive over to the wet coast beaches.



No, why bother when the east coast beaches where I live up north are better.



or, I could watch Come Dine With Me omnibus on Saturday morning.




Ahh, choices.


4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Get a dog.

Angry Jesus said...

Go to church.

THE WINE GUY said...

That's confusing for a dyslexic.
Dog or God.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...


I wouldn't be to troubled after all
•They can utilize the brain's ability to alter and create perceptions (the primary ability).
•They are highly aware of the environment.
•They are more curious than average.
•They think mainly in pictures instead of words.
•They are highly intuitive and insightful.
•They think and perceive multi-dimensionally (using all the senses).
•They can experience thought as reality.
•They have vivid imaginations.


Read more: http://www.dyslexia.com/library/gift-chapter-one.htm#ixzz3FihcWLqf