Wednesday 29 March 2017

WINDOWS 3

Nope, still not this




At least Robert and his wife like my posts on the windows in my house.
With all the windows we have I might be able to stretch this series out for quite a while. It's easy, not requiring a lot of brain-box power which is good as I've overtaxed the poor old thing this week dealing with wine labels in Chinese script.

It also has the added advantage of annoying Richard so a Win:Win situation.

Today's window is the one above the back door.


Sorry about the resolution - thunderstorms up here today

The doorway at the end of the hall is quite nice and features a large main glass panel. Above this is another panel that has a leaf motif etched into it. At each side is a blue panel which when the sun is right floods the hallway with a nice glow.

I found a couple of old photos in my files but neither show the effect I'm talking about.






I'll have to take a pic next time that the hall is full of natural light.


5 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Wow! And that's just the back door. Did you see that Richard?
Though I'd fire your cleaner. My first priority would have been to remove that mildew in the centre top.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Actually I'm quite impre.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Mildew?
No, not Mildew. It's a dark coloured lamp on the ceiling of the porch that's showing through the glass.

Can someone nudge Richard. Give him a n.... no fuck it, just kick him.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Robert is being very sensible of fb tonight. Maybe because brother Chris has signed up to fb.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Robert chuckles.