Wednesday 21 March 2018

JOB INTERVIEWS

 I had an interview for a job last week. I'm superbly suited for the job so, being now elderly I'm sure that I won't get it. The employers will no doubt opt for a younger and less qualified person who they can control. I've mentioned this before. See HERE



I heard today about another job vacancy. CEO of FONTERRA. The present overpaid incumbent has lost well over a billion dollars in the last couple of years (and 350 million in the last six months alone) through his foolhardy actions and yet has still pulled in an eight million dollars per year salary. With this job I think that I'm not at all qualified for it as there's no way in hell that I could lose so much money for a company and, if I'd been doing the job instead of him it's likely that I would have made a profit for them us. Maybe I should apply.

FONTERRA PROFIT TUMBLES





4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Come and do some relief teaching at Nuova Roma Scuola Per Ragazze. It's a bit boring, but good money.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yeah I could do that but for some reason the 'powers that be' want to see some sort of teaching certificate.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Cleaning? Okay, you're not talking to Robert.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Cleaning?
No, I did that as a part-time job while at university and I was hopeless at it. Ask The Old Girl. I don't think she'd give me a reference.