Wednesday 3 October 2018

I FEEL LIKE A NUN

Not this one though:



More like this one:



At school dances where the catholic boys would fraternise with the catholic girls from other colleges, nuns with rulers would be on patrol to interfere should any close contact and potential procreation occur.

**************

I'm currently having an ongoing battle with a bird who keeps trying to build a nest above the back door of our house.

The randy little bugger keeps putting the straws back as soon as I get rid of them. This morning the nest was half built and within minutes of me getting rid of it he'd already put back some of the material.



I feel a bit sorry for him as he won't get a mate until he's built a nest for her but there are plenty of trees around he could use.

I feel like one of those nuns with rulers.



2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK, if I had the remotest idea of what you mean.

What's a 'roll model'? Something a baker creates out of plasticine in advance of making a real dough one when he's experimenting with new recipes?