Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...

12 comments:
I don't think you need an 's' on 'prepare'.
I guess that you don't understand Porky Pig's vernacular.
That's all that Robert is saying.
So, where's the new post?
One of the Curmudgeon's has written a new post.
Is there a prize for finding it?
Well, the joy of reading it obviously.
Who wrote it?
The argumentative one.
Blue bloke?
THE POLEMICAL CURMUDGEON.
Jeepers!
Do mean The Curmudgeon who climbs poles?
"Do mean The Curmudgeon who climbs poles?"
If English is your second language then I'll accept this comment otherwise you should consider going over to Robert's blog.
Post a Comment