Tuesday, 21 July 2026

CONCORDANCE OR KINSHIP?

 I found this cartoon this morning while strolling for cartoon images.


It made me laugh for two reasons.

The first is Richard's confession that when he was 5 years old at primary school, a 'big girl' caught him loitering under a staircase looking up girls' skirts to see their knickers.

The second is Robert's confession that he hangs around statues of the Virgin Mary in churches, fascinated by her in her long flowing robes and no doubt wanting to lift them and have a peek.

Well, they are brothers.



3 comments:

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I'll get in first for Richard who will probably write "Stronzo!" in the comments.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Stronzo.
Sorry Peter, I only wrote that so you wouldn't be disappointed.
I would have gone with, "Testa di cazzo."
Most translation sites will translate that as, "Dickhead," but it actually means fuck head.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thanks for that information but I will tell Lynn what you said you know. You'd better watch out.