Wednesday 9 May 2012

NO SCROTES WITHOUT FIRE .....

....... well actually, unfortunately there are bloody scrotes everywhere. I am mad. Actually I'm bloody livid and wished that I had a shotgun.



Why am I mad today? Our financial accountant told me today that a friend's house burned down in the early hours this morning. She told me that her friend, an elderly lady needed a hand to clear out what was left of her possessions and asked me if she could leave early. I chased her out saying 'Go, go, go now and help". Before she went I asked why the urgency. What she said floored me. She said that the friend's insurance advisors told her that if she didn't remove all of her valuable and personal possessions then the looters tonight would get them. WTF! The looters?


Now I know that we are under siege by the two Johns, Bill English and a whole bunch of other tossers but reallly, we are not properly at war yet.

Aparently the insurance jerk followed up by telling the old lady that what the looters don't take the vandals will come in and destroy. This guy needs some sort of customer service award.

Here's one that comes to mind:


What is happenning to our society?

I grew up, in Wellington when if someone suffered a misfortune the community, starting with immediate neighbours, to the neighbourhood, then the suburb and ultimately the city, would help out. Now, if an old woman's house burns down some bastards will come and steal whatever is left! Insensed? I am but what is worse is that the institutions - insurance companies and other agencies know and expect this to happen, FUCK! I guess that the Police know too. What the hell are they going to do about it? Apparently nothing.

Man I can really see a time coming soon when even without Mad Max apocalyptic scenarios we need to take action as appropriate.


2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'm surprised Shri hasn't commented here.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Guns are always the answer, regardless of the question.