Saturday 12 May 2012

NOW THAT'S A BIT RUDE

I'm reading Alan Bennett's book Untold Stories which is a collection of prose including diary-like autobiographical sections. I'm enjoying it and may repeat a few choice sections in this blog to annoy amuse you.

This bit made me laugh.
Page 304:
15 December 2001

"A card from Victor Lewis-Smith with a sanctimonious picture of Jesus and printed underneath:


Jesus loves everyone except you, you cunt."

Intrigued, I looked for this on the internet and sure enough it exists.


5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Ha ha!

Angry Jesus said...

Curmudgeon, add your name to this list too. BTW this is a really boring post.

Bunny Hoskins said...

I'm chewin' the carrot over all this.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Morning Comeinyourpants.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Good morning Richard. Being Mother's (or is it Mothers') Day I hope that you took your big black underpants off the washing line as a mark of respect.