Saturday 15 May 2010

OFF TO THE BIG SMOKE


Up at 6.30 this morning. I hope that this doesn't become a habit. I'm off to town to get the bus to Auckland. I'm meeting up with The Old Girl. I didn't sleep that well last night (Richard (of RBB) didn't write one of his boring posts, instead writing a crazy, disturbed one. I hope he's OK this morning). We had a thunderstorm here for half the night. It was a mostly a bit West and North so it was mostly lightening flashes and less of the thunder. I opened the drapes as I love lightning. Rosie, my previous dog used to be scared of thunderstorms and would come to the bedroom door, crying for protection. Willow, my cat is made of much sterner stuff. She sits at the window watching for the flashes.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"She sits at the window watching for the flashes."

I hope you're not referring to you doing things with your pants!
Enjoy your time in Auckland.

Anonymous said...

" It was a mostly a bit West and North "

Do you mean northwest?
Why are winds always northwest?