Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...
-
It's nice to be home and I wonder why we often go away. What's the point of paying a lot of money to fly on a plane for hours in cr...
5 comments:
Was that the Curmudgeon as a youngish man stalking the maiden at the end?
Was the bass safe? I hope I wasn't left in the sun for too long.
"Was that the Curmudgeon as a youngish man stalking the maiden at the end?"
No. He is twisted, a bastard and looks Scottish to me.
"Was the bass safe? I hope I wasn't left in the sun for too long."
I? Richard (of RBB) has it finally happened and you believe that you have turned into a double bass? Remember The Bed-Sitting Room?
Jesus (oops, I used my own name) you talk crap Curmudgeon.
Post a Comment