Sunday 12 September 2010

99% FAT FREE


The Old Girl  asked me to check out Ab Circle Pro on the web. I did so and noticed there are a few for sale on Trade Me. They are very expensive so I wondered how they were reviewed. Every site I checked (that wasn't controlled by Ab Circle Pro basically said that sitting on the floor and doing crunches would cost nothing and have the same effect. We all want quick fix solutions to life's little problems and exercise and weight loss is a gold mine for all of the scam artist out there.
Before

After


Ab Circle Pro advertises a free 30 day trial if you pay an instalment and get sent a machine. If you don't like it you can return in 30 days. What they don't tell you is that you pay for the freight both ways which is more than the instalment. If you don't return it within the time period you get billed monthly until its paid (not sure how much but probably over $400).



3 comments:

Angry Jesus said...

Tell her to just bloody walk everywhere.
Jesus! (I meant that as a profanity - I wasn't just saying my own name) Isn't that bloody obvious to my flock? Do I need a bloody parable with crows attacking to make it obvious?

Anonymous said...

Jesus you are scary when angry!

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Stuff "Ab Circle Pro"
Go for a brisk 5 km walk, finished with a large whicky.
Cheaper
Better
Thinner
Loads less dosh