Sunday 26 September 2010

SERENITY

The Hub has chastised me for not updating the blog.
After a week or more of atrocious weather today has started out lovely to coincide with daylight saving. Blue skies, warm sunshine, no wind and a flat calm harbour. Just right for....Play Station 3 Medal Of Honour 3 - Airborne Invasion!

Or, kayaking.
I chose the kayaking option as I don't know how long the good weather will last. There's nothing like gently paddling out into the blue leaving your troubles behind you.

4 comments:

Angry Jesus said...

The shark, in the picture, represents crows.
I hope you employ servants; otherwise you're in trouble!

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Have a lovely time.
Enjoy your dip in the beautiful blue waters.

Ignore those detractors, just enjoy the basic simplicity of you, kayak, water.

You can't get much simpler than that.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Sorry, I read the title as 'Senility'.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Sorry, I read the title as 'Senility'"
Yes, with age eyesight and cognitive powers fade very quickly. Have a cup of tea and a lie down.