Sunday, 19 September 2010
DIRTY FINGERS
Its great having the Old Girl home for a full weekend. She is often away during the week which sometimes rolls over to the weekend. The trouble though is that she gets these ideas of doing things around the house and it invariably involves me. This weekend it was gardening which really meant weeding. I filled up the covered trailer with vegetation which I'll have to take to the tip during the week. We have had gale force winds this weekend so I have to wait until the wind drops. What is it about weeds? They bloody grow wherever they like and are big and healthy. When I try and grow herbs, flowers or vegetables they never look as good as the weeds. Bastards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...

5 comments:
Time to get off your arse and do some bloody cleaning up.
Weed!
lol...
Look on it philisophicaly;
weeds are just plants growing in the wrong place.
Dandelions look quite pretty really, as long as they're not growing in my bloody lawn.
Richard is right. I think you spend too much time blogging and not enough time cleaning.
Post a Comment