Sunday 19 September 2010

DIRTY FINGERS


Its great having the Old Girl home for a full weekend. She is often away during the week which sometimes rolls over to the weekend. The trouble though is that she gets these ideas of doing things around the house and it invariably involves me. This weekend it was gardening which really meant weeding. I filled up the covered trailer with vegetation which I'll have to take to the tip during the week. We have had gale force winds this weekend so I have to wait until the wind drops. What is it about weeds? They bloody grow wherever they like and are big and healthy. When I try and grow herbs, flowers or vegetables they never look as good as the weeds. Bastards!

5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Time to get off your arse and do some bloody cleaning up.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Weed!

Anonymous said...

lol...

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Look on it philisophicaly;
weeds are just plants growing in the wrong place.

Dandelions look quite pretty really, as long as they're not growing in my bloody lawn.

Angry Jesus said...

Richard is right. I think you spend too much time blogging and not enough time cleaning.