Monday 27 September 2010

SOMETHING BORROWED


My connection to the internet was having problems!

Sorry to all those thousands of people who missed out on my morning post - I was actually on the job at 5.30am this morning, just to bring you my latest thoughts, but to no avail. What did you all do to fill in the extra time you suddenly had? Please leave a comment to tell me what you did.
Sorry again, needy readers.

OK. It was that silly old bugger Richard (of RBB) that penned this, but it seemed appropriate as I have been having similar problems. We pay bloody good money (in fact too much) for a second rate broadband service. Not second rate by choice as we pay top dollar but the system becomes bewilderingly slow some times to the point where you feel like smashing the bloody computer (overreaction I know but you know what I mean). Earlier I wrote what was probably the best post on any blog ever. The bloody connection stalled and when I re-booted that gloriously erudite epistle had disappeared into the ether never to be seen again (you poor readers). Never mind, with luck something will upset me again soon and I will share it with you.

1 comment:

Angry Jesus said...

Actually, I blocked that post myself. It was crap.
Hey, I have the power; ask Second.
I'm not kidding around here.