Sunday 25 September 2011

FOR SECOND

After Second Fiddle's 'interesting' post showing him whistling while he fiddled (the mind boggles) I looked up whistling on the internet and found this sad specimen. Oh how life was simpler in 1967. Anyone and anything could get on TV - hey, wait a minute that sounds like 2011 and american Idol, the X-factor and America has talent.

In the comments on the following video the one I liked best is:

"I wonder what his medals are for - I guess dick-headiness, fuck-wizardry and being the world's biggest delusional fanny. On a lighter note he looks a bit like a young Jim Dale."


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Fuck!


Though it is a good tune.

Anonymous said...

IGA! I enjoyed it.

Tracey said...

Slightly more skilful than more recent attempts I have viewed in the blogsphere! I think being recognisable as an actual tune gave it an advantage over fiddle's well-intentioned efforts!