Sunday 5 March 2017

GETTING PULLED BACK IN


See here:



I see that the PM is going to review National Superannuation this year or at least put it back on the agenda.



What is it with these National bastards? Is it because they and their supporters are all so independently fucking wealthy that they think that no-one needs the measly $300 or less a week to live on?

An earlier National Prime Minister, Rob Muldoon (the cunt) was responsible for scrapping the National Super Saving Scheme that would have given security to so many New Zealand families that now find themselves in financial crisis.  See here:


At least Shonkey, the previous Prime Minister who was also a wealthy arsehole had some sense of social conscience and was on record as saying that he would never take measures to dismantle or change National Superannuation. It doesn't mean that I like him but at least I respect that of him.


All this is now going on in the year that I turn 65 and become eligible for National Superannuation (pension) after a lifetime of working and paying taxes. As Murphy's Law dictates at the time that I was earning the most over the last 50 years, the taxation percentage was the highest. It's only after I stopped earning well that the tax rate dropped for higher earners so I feel that I've contributed plenty to the 'Super' pool.

If there are changes this year then I certainly hope that they happen after August 8th.

I predicted this in august last year.  See here:     PREVIEW


3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Life is short. Maybe God is speaking using English to reinforce what Jesus said "Are not the flowers clothed. Does the honey bee ever want for food? Believe in me and there will be cheese in your fridge and bread to make cheese on toast!" "Though I could be wrong".

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Though I could be wrong".

Yes, you are.

Wrong that is.

There's no way that a belief in some mythical being or some demoted prophet (aka Jesus) will put cheese in the fridge of this country's needy people.
In fact the reverse is true as many of the needy tithe to bogus churches and give away 10% or more of their meagre income to stupid religious beliefs.

National government reducing the piss poor amount of super currently is about as unfuckingchristian as you can get.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Don't change anything before 20th August!