Thursday, 12 August 2010
Reggie Perrin clips
I chose this clip as I had accused TSB of encroaching on The Curmudgeon's domain of complaining and knew that there are so many things to complain about that it would take me ages writing posts. Jimmy's and Reggie's lists of causes in the first half of this clip is classic.
The second half is unrelated but equally funny to those who remember the story line to the two Leonard Rossiter series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...
1 comment:
Why can't they make TV like that anymore?
Post a Comment