Monday 16 August 2010

I LOVE MY BALLS...




....and I hate it when I lose one. Even though I find plenty of golf balls it upsets me when I can't find one that I've hit into bushes or a stream. I sort of build up a relationship with it and I feel that I've let it down if I lose it. Have you ever formed a relationship with an inanimate object? I always tap the dashboard and thank my car for getting me home safely after a long drive. Is this weird? I'm sure that lots of other people do this. I'm not as weird as some of the people in the attached video clip though.



These people have Objectum Sexuality and form real relationships with things that as the name suggests actually can be sexual. I haven't gone that far yet.

2 comments:

non thinker said...

I've done that to cars. Generally the older one's though.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Sorry but the video I uploaded doesn't seem to work.
The link is:
http://jezebel.com/5146666/objectum-sexuality-when-relationships-with-inanimate-objects-become-intimate

Its worth a look.