THE CURMUDGEON
Saturday, 16 December 2017
FOR RICHARD
Poor old Richard is a bit grumpy tonight so here's something to show him that there are even bigger grumps out there:
LIAM NEESON - SANTA AUDITION
1 comment:
Richard (of RBB)
said...
Love it! I'm much happier now.
17 December 2017 at 07:55
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ATHEISTIC DEVIL MAN
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
Darwin
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
TIDDLELEGS, CHEENA AND ROTTEN RO
I thought that readers might like one of the stories from the Garden Road series - children's storybooks that could have been published ...
1 comment:
Love it! I'm much happier now.
Post a Comment