Saturday 14 April 2018

ANNIVERSARIES



Richard and Shelley got married 34 years ago today. That's a hell of a long time ago until you remember how old Richard is and that this is only just over half of his lifetime. He wasted the rest of his years.

Apparently 34 years of marriage is Opel. I hope that he remembered to get Shelley one.

OPEL - Mokka-X

************************

I was at Richard and Shelley's wedding in Northland (Wellington's version) in 1984. It was a good 'do'. I drove down from Auckland and parked the car in The James Cook hotel where I was staying and walked up to Northland. Shelley looked stunning and Richard behaved himself for a change.

**************************

Lynn and I celebrated our 30th 'anniversary' earlier this year. 30 years of being happily unmarried she said even if I didn't buy her a present. Time flies when you're having fun.

****************************

Congratulations Richard and Shelley. I trust that you have something nice planned for this evening and that you have some nice wine (or at least wine with labels on the bottles).