Wednesday 22 May 2024

WHAT IS THIS GUY SAYING? 2

 The earlier "What is this guy saying" post was well received getting six legitimate comments which is pretty good for this blog. I've decided to run a follow-up one to see if we can get even more comments this time.

WHAT IS THIS GUY SAYING?




"I can see you hiding there and covering your ears. I'll only play louder you know".

" Hey! Is that Coleridge's 'The Ancient Mariner' there? I always wanted to read that."

"Is that a mouse?"

"Is this room tilting or is it just me?"

" I'm just demonstrating a bit of shelf control here."

"I guess this is what Shelley meant when she said we were fully booked."

"I'm hungry. Why am I thinking of having Shish Kebab?"

"No kid. I don't have a cat."

13 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"I'll be able to read that title when my new glasses come."

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Is that The Curmudgeon's autobiography?

Richard (of RBB) said...

"I don't believe it! A book by The Blue Man! I wonder what he says about TC?"

Richard (of RBB) said...

"There's a lot of grammar to check in there!"

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Night Clubbing by Tent Horn?"

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Learn To Perform Your Own Abortions by The Pope?"

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I like those. There's at least one that's better than 'like wot I rote'.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Sources of income for the Vatican - Rob say's "I think you are entering the realms of fantasy there"."

Richard (of RBB) said...

"This looks interesting - How To Steal Communion Hosts, Transfer Them To The Train At The Submarine Station and avoid Transubstantiation."

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Hey, that book has been shelved in the wrong place!"

Richard (of RBB) said...

"How I Founded McDonald's by Peter McDonald."

Richard (of RBB) said...

"That's an unusual name for a book, very old too, written in 1966! - I Had A Pee At No Cost, It Was A Free Pee by P. McDonald of 3P."

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, the standard has been lowered but ... 12 comments! Thirteen now.