Tuesday 24 April 2018

BLOODY WASP GOT THE LAST LAUGH*






* Well it would have been its last laugh if it was one of the ones I sprayed and crushed. Bastard!




I had a bad night last night, not being able to sleep due to the pain in my arm and discomfort from swelling. I'd done the cider vinegar and honey thing yesterday and used ice packs but this time it was worse. Much worse.

I went to the doctors first thing this morning and was prescribed antihistamine tablets and painkillers.
Apparently wasp sting effects can be accumulative and the fact that I had one recently before exacerbated the symptoms. Hopefully the course of antihistamine will sort it out.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Glad you went to the doctor's (note the possessive apostrophe). Take care up there old fella. Do you have a wasp nest nearby?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

There is more than one doctor at the surgery.

I no longer have a wasp nest as I recounted in a previous post.