Monday 10 September 2018

PISSING IN THE WIND

I'm sure that most people have done this at at least one time in their lives. With empirical knowledge of things like this sensible people only do it once.


When it comes to blogging though, as most bloggers know, we create posts knowing that no one is going to ever read them. In this way we're 'pissing in the wind'.

Of course blogging like most if not all social media is all about ego and self-gratification so what does it matter that you put a lot of effort into writing long, interesting and or funny posts that no one reads or comments on.

Richard (of RBB) is in a bit of a snit with me because not only did I not comment on his long and funny posts recently but I chose to criticise them in a post of my own.
"So, you can write shit about me and call me nasty things in comments and that's okay. But when I write stuff about Dad's Army offence is taken. Mr Thin Skin."
He wrote in the comments section. I guess he won't be reading or commenting on my posts for a while now.

Oh well, there's always Robert.

Relying on Robert for reading and commenting on your blog posts though is like sitting at a bar and having some weido wanting to sit next to you and engage you in conversation.




2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE CURMUDGEON said...

Pleased you see the joke Robert.