Sunday 16 September 2018

SUNDAY MORNING




Thanks to Richard (of RBB) I got to have a sleep-in this morning as I didn't have to get up really early to watch a replay of the rugby. We don't have TV so I watch replays on You Tube which is OK as long as you do it early enough before you happen to see or hear the result on the news somewhere.

I made the mistake of reading Richard (of RBB)'s blog last night and he had posted the result.

I imagine that this Wainuiomartian is moving a bit slow this morning as going by the photograph he posted of himself he was looking like he was giving the chardonnay kiosk a bit of a bashing at the cake tin.

4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE CURMUDGEON said...

This coming from an 'adult' who believes in mythical beings, creationism and an archaic 'do-it-yourself' book.

Give us a break.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Actually I had a wine (okay, 2) at dinner and nothing to drink at the park - that's the truth - I had left my car at Woburn station and don't drink when I'm driving - I had a 4 1/2 hour break after those two wines. Maybe I just constantly look pissed now?
It was a great game and a bit of a thrill to be there to see it live. I felt sorry for my hero Beauden Barrett because it just wasn't his night. I thought the All Blacks showed a lot of character, as did their coach. The South African coach was very gracious in victory. Afterwards, as I left with a huge crowd, everyone seemed in good spirits.
I've always enjoyed watching rugby, though these days I only follow THE Hurricanes and the ABs.

Richard (of RBB) said...

THE = The