Wednesday 27 February 2019

APPLE BI

The new computer was delivered today.



I can now access files, emails and blog much, much faster than before when using the old one.

The old one is a 2008 model so we've had that for more than 10 years. We've had no problems with it apart from it's slowness which is due to the massive amount of files stored on it and I guess the built in obsolescence that computer companies have to encourage upgrades.

The 'new' one is 2 years old, has a larger screen, much more memory and powerful processor and has some extra 'bells and whistles'. The beauty of Apple computers is that you just take them out of the box, plug them in with a single power cable and bingo - all done.

Just think of all the new blog post series I can get out now.


7 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good luck. Glad you are happy.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

It's one of the benefits of being an atheist.
That and sleeping well at night.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well I've played with the new iMac today and it's so much better.
I've left all of the old files and programmes on the other iMac as I don't want to clutter up the new one. this means that it's a bit 'skinny' though. I'll see what I absolutely need before I copy via the Cloud.

I played tennis and went to the gym this morning so haven't created any new blog post series yet.

Give me time. I'm sure that Trump's silly North Korea summit will provide plenty of inspiration and the catholic church certainly provides a lot - the latest being that they are dithering and will have to have special meetings to decide what to do about Archbishop Pell - the paedo who has been convicted and imprisoned in Australia. What more proof do these bedressed nutters need?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I know you intolerant atheists like to string up any Catholic on the nearest tree; but to be fair it took two trials and there are inconsistencies in the only witnesses account. Just saying.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

There goes a reasoning these days that anyone accused of molesting children is therefore guilty!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"I know you intolerant atheists like to string up any Catholic on the nearest tree; but to be fair it took two trials and there are inconsistencies in the only witnesses account."

Robert I find this position you are taking to be sad.
It's not being enlightened and open-minded as you purport to be - it's following the Vatican line.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"There goes a reasoning these days that anyone accused of molesting children is therefore guilty"

Yes there is unfortunately a presumption of guilt in these cases but come on - this bastard had 50 years of fiddling.
Why are you defending him?