Friday 1 March 2019

BUGGER

I found a dead beetle in my coffee grounds this morning.






I contacted the coffee manufacturer, L'AFFARE so it'll be interesting to see their response.



I said in my email to them that I didn't want to make a big fuss and demand a recall but needed to bring it to their attention. It was disgusting and put me off making my morning brew. I was going to go ahead with it anyway and actually processed a flat white through my trusty espresso machine but then didn't feel like drinking it. If L'AFFARE have the decency to replace the coffee I bought than I'll throw away the contaminated lot.

It'll be a test of their customer relations anyway.

2 comments:

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I had a nice email from someone in marketing at L'Affare. They may replace the coffee after viewing the photos of the beetle I took.
Full marks to them for quick follow-up.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Will they give you another beetle?