Wednesday 6 February 2019

YIPPEE KIYA ....

... KAYAK.




Man, the weather is so lovely at present. The Old Girl is officially back at work but is working from home up north this week and doesn't go back to Auckland until next week. The weather has settled - still hot but clear skies and no wind. I had a great morning at tennis yesterday and this morning went for a bush walk and then a kayak around the bay.



Magic!

After a long tootle around I had a dip in the still and clear water and just floated for a while until lunchtime.



After all it is a public holiday today.

It's too hot for regular clothes so I've unpacked the lavalava that I wore in Tonga some years ago (luckily there's enough cloth in it to go around me).









Note: No musical instrument playing is going on in our house.

No comments: