Sunday 3 March 2019

OK, SO I LIED.

I said in a previous post that I was studying for a Doctor of Divinity (DD).



I wasn't telling the truth. I only said that to wind Robert up but it didn't have any effect - maybe his spring's broken.

I had in fact signed up for a Creative Writing course. This was to have started on Wednesday and to last for 7 weeks but I developed a migraine with accompanying visual aura and couldn't drive to the course and over the last couple o days when attempting to do assignments I developed another migraine so I've flagged it.



3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

So sorry for you. I didn't know you suffered them!
I've never had one but know people that do and they sound diabolical.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yep.
I'm going to the doc in a week or so to check whether it's related to the stroke.

No headache - just aura like looking through a kaleidoscope.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Take care amico.