Monday 4 March 2019

I SLEEP ...

Rene Descartes

Yes, I've told you before that I like my sleep.

Here's a reminder:

MR SLEEPY

One of the advantages of not deleting your blog as Robert does frequently and Richard sadly once did is that you can find old posts to refer to:

Well I like it!

When we moved up north 10 years ago we bought a new bed with a great 'memory foam' mattress. This provides a really good sleep that is essential to well being.

So why am I discussing this apart from finding an excuse to regale you with old blog posts?

Well I watched again this clever advertisement for Ecosa mattresses and want to share it:


ECOSA ADVERTISEMENT

6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Okay, good ad, but your posts need more substance. Read mine and learn.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Read mine and learn".

You mean like a counter-example?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Go back to sleep...

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Go play with your scrubber.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Stop playing tent poles, sleep.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

So you've taken up the double bass again?