Sunday 19 May 2019

GOODBYEEEEEEEEEE!





Richard of RBB said in his second to last post that he was going to give blogging a rest for a while due to "musical performance and practice commitments and language study commitments."
He means 'getting a life' I guess. See:





Of course this only lasted a short while before he posted again but I guess, to be fair, the latest post was about boring musical stuff and he wiped out Robert's comments that were off topic.

The said Robert after a strange absence is back again. His absence was reminiscent of Easter with Christ dying, being buried and rising again.



Yes?


Well, no, it's more like this:


Or this:


1 comment:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I was just having trouble posting. Now that I use the google web browser I appear to be back in the fold!