Tuesday 14 May 2019

GUN HO




I'm pissed off at the news coverage of the whinging joker who is complaining at the police raiding his home to collect unlawful firearms.

This idiot bought the gun(s) in question the day after the Christchurch mosque shootings knowing full well that they would soon be banned. His naive submissions to the various news media are fatuous where he claims to have always wanted an AR15 automatic rifle and it was just coincidence. What a cunt.

I'm not happy with the way that Radio NZ and the NZ Herald (where I get my news) and I assume many other outlets are giving this guy airtime and press coverage. I'm even unhappier about that prat David Seymour (ACT) criticising the Police for their actions. I for one am glad that the Police are doing this and helping to keep us safe from trigger-happy nutters.



2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yeah, I'm with you.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

If I'm with Richard does it follow I am with Peter?