Wednesday 22 May 2019

MURDERED RHYMES

Robert's latest post had some of the usual religious nonsense including a preposterous gardening analogy that led to me putting in my comment a link to the Weird Al Jankovic parody of 'Blurred Lines':

This is funny and sends up the very sexist and frankly obnoxious Robin Thicke's song and video:


It's a pity that the excellent Will Pharrell got himself mixed up in this (in the thick of it?).

While searching for 'Blurred Lines' I found this other parody which is also pretty funny:


There are other parodies on You Tube which aren't nearly as funny which tells us that you can only stretch a joke so far so I'll leave it there.







1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Probably leaving it there was a good idea. I really enjoyed the first one though.