Wednesday 22 July 2020

FREEZING

It's cold up here today.



Just as well I bought my face warmer which is named a Unisex Apex Chute.
I bought this from Icebreaker in Wellington last week for our trip to Queenstown in August. I didn't think it would ever be necessary in Northland - but there you go.

Maybe Richard should buy one of these to use when he's playing his fiddle. It would have the double advantage of protecting his neck from the edge of the instrument and protecting his identity should he play any off-notes or forget how to plug his amp in.


4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Makes you look like you're going to hold up a stagecoach.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Not with that hat. I'd have to borrow your cowboy one.

Richard (of RBB) said...

This has been a popular post. Well done!





But don't get too excited, two posts are from me.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"But don't get too excited, two posts are from me."

An unkind person would suggest that you are becoming confused in your old age but I understand that the internet, Google, 'posts' and 'comments' are all a bit new to you so I make allowances.