Sunday 2 August 2020

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT ..... WHAT YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT?

Robert commented thus on The Aluminium Foil Curmudgeon's latest post:

"Why did we have to read this nonsense? My own blog makes more sense."


In that post I put in some very interesting links to Cleaview ai. and John Oliver's recent essay on facial recognition. Obviously Robert was unable for some reason or other to read these.

Maybe I should follow the style of his own posts which, according to him make more sense.

Here's a paraphrase of his most recent post adapted to The Curmudgeon's day:

So here is my log.
Wake up at 7.30AM. Doze until 8AM. Reach out to touch The Old Girl's hand and remember that she's in Wellington. Get up.
Make tea. Mental note to buy more tea.
Drink tea on my own. Think about kitchen alterations.
Sort out my medication for next week's trip to Wellington.
Prepare Weetbix for breakfast with another cup of tea.
Walk around the bay hoping for solitude. Several people are using the walkway, interfering with my privacy .
Get home and clean the dishes.
I would clean the car but the area still has a water restriction.
Go to the supermarket.
Cook dinner roast vegetables and meatloaf.

Oh yes. This makes a lot more sense. What was I thinking before?

4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Nobody read's links! It also about information is a tidy little package.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You might think your posts make sense. What's your opinion on your comments?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Hey, I liked this post! It could have been called 'A Day in the Life of The Curmudgeon.' Very clever! Where did you get the idea from?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Divine inspiration.