Wednesday 6 October 2010

BEACHCOMBING


The tide was way out this morning so I went beach-combing to look for the flat part of scallop shells.

The Old Girl wants these to build her garden bricks. I was able to go way out, further than usual. Maybe it has something to do with Spring tides. You can find all sorts of stuff at low tide - tennis balls, fishing lines, hooks and sinkers, shoes, headless torsos - oops, imagination taking over again. I did find a divers fin though. Just one.

No severed leg attached.

6 comments:

Angry Jesus said...

What a bloody pointless post.
Instead of wasting so much time, why don't you get to a church and praise me?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

If I found something like you on the beach I'd throw it back.

word verification was ucant (I think they spelled it wrong)

Angry Jesus said...

No need to get all bloody offensive. Your solution could be done in peace rather in anger; just stop writing such bloody banal posts.

Anonymous said...

I read in the Dom someone caught a great white in Wellington harbour.

The word bloody isn't in the bible!

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Pity you didn't find a body floating, nailed to a cross. You could have pushed it back again.

"word verification was ucant (I think they spelled it wrong)"

I agree. it should have been recant. Before it's too late. Give up Jesus, we all know you're just a figment of a frightened little caveman huddled around a fire, scared of the dark and unknown.

Grow up.

Anonymous said...

"we all know you're just a figment of a frightened little caveman"
Richard's house is smallish but I think it's offensive to call it cave!