Sunday 17 October 2010

OLD FOLKS BOOGIE


Today the weather has been atrocious. It is totally different from yesterday with wind and rain and general crappiness so when old Paddy from down the road said to come and play snooker it was welcome. I played with Craig the plumber and Paddy had an even older mate Steve as his partner. Paddy and Steve play in billiards and snooker competition so are quite good. They are also quite devious, often going for a real tricky shot that leaves the cue ball hidden behind a lot of others. I'm a bit 'rip, shit and bust' when it comes to playing and tend to concentrate on trying to sink a ball without being concerned as to where the cue ball ends up. Needless to say Craig and I lost 2-0. It was good though. A nice way to spend a grey afternoon.

3 comments:

Angry Jesus said...

I don't like the reference to wanking. That's wasted sperm. Makes my thoughts turn to sending crows.

Anonymous said...

God the Father should have followed my example.

Onan

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Snooker can be a lot of fun, especially after a few glasses of a robust red, or beer, or anything alcoholic really.
Cigars add to the ambience.
Women don't.