Monday 11 October 2010

RICHARD's BASS BAG TEMPORARY SITE

Ring..

The Curmudgeon: Hello!


Richard (of RBB): That was quick.


The Curmudgeon: Where have you been? Its 10 to 9 and people are asking where this morning's post is. They're desperate. I can't stand the pressure. I..


Richard (of RBB): Chill out man. Relax. Its not that important..


The Curmudgeon: What! You must be mad. The post Richard. The blog. You're needed.


Richard (of RBB): Nah. This holiday is giving me a new perspective. I had a mellow session last night. Everything came together. Everything, if you know what I mean.


The Curmudgeon: Forget the sexual innuendo will you. Get your mind on the job (sorry about that sexual innuendo ed.). Start composing. You can dictate and I'll type it straight into the surrogate blog. Quickly. People are out there waiting. Its a big day for some of them. No sleep-ins. Classes looming. We're at the barricades man.


Richard (of RBB): Actually I was thinking of giving it all up. I've got a few bass lines to practice and my speed needs adjusting and (OK Shelley. I'll be right there). Look I've got to go.


The Curmudgeon: Wait. Wait. How about a little something about Jaspar's centre that you've found in Tauranga. Its like the polar opposite of Nuova Lazio. Or, how about the fact that you walked along the beach and you thought that someone was beside you. Mystical thoughts flooded your brain as you conjured up images of Jesus, St John the Baptist, Captain Oates etc. until you looked and there was someone next to you. It was Shelley. Or, how about..


Richard (of RBB): Got to go. Ciaio!


The Curmudgeon: Richard! Richard! Hell..


Click.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard (of RBB); better get back quick... there are mumblings that the temporary site is better!

Richard (of RBB) said...

Il capo is back.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

"there are mumblings that the temporary site is better!"

Maybe not better, but definitely funnier.