Sunday 31 October 2010

"I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU THINK YOU ARE CLEVER WHEN YOU DO THAT PAL?"

This is what the Old Girl said to me when we were playing pool last night. I had sent one of her balls away from the hole and in a difficult position, snookered behind three of my balls.

She used to say the same thing when we played croquet on the front lawn at our Christchurch place. The lawn was large enough for a decent sized croquet pitch and I used to enjoy knocking her balls into the shrubbery. Its a man thing I suppose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is she snookered? I could probably hit a red in that setup!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Down boy! We were playing Pool. That photo is one I took of the table months ago.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

"snookered behind three of my balls"

You've got three balls?
AND
You let The Old Girl play with them?

Mon Dieu, quelle courage.
C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la baise.

With appologies to Marshal Pierre Bosquet

Richard (of RBB) said...

Check out TSB (not the arena, the Scotsman)'s post about how to read your lady, then you will see how bloody stupid you are being.
Here:
http://twistedscottishbastard.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-10-27T06%3A08%3A00%2B13%3A00&max-results=7