Tuesday 26 October 2010

THE BIG SMOKE (AGAIN)

I was up early this morning (7.30) as I am off to the city. The Wine Guy has a wine tasting this evening

and I am checking out a job tomorrow.



The weekenders have all gone home so the bay is very quiet. It is a lovely morning here with no wind and it is sunny. The harbour is like glass, perfectly inviting for kayaking. I'd love to play golf also but have to get away. I've got a busy day after all . I have to meet a friend for coffee at Kingsland in the afternoon and there are some book shops I have to visit.
Arriverderci! (Italian for See Ya.)

2 comments:

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Oh poor bloody you.
My heart bleeds for you, you poor, tired and overworked grumpy old sod.

May Agent Sparrow sink your kayak.
May Auntie Twisted blow up your golf course.
May Richard [of RBB]play music for you.

Suffer in peace.
The rest of us have to actually go out and earn a crust.

(Much gnashing of teeth)

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good luck with the interview, of crusty one.