Tuesday 19 October 2010

BORING


Blogging tonight has been very boring. It seems that all the schoolteachers, and the school cleaners all go off-line when strikes are on. I know that they are supposed to 'down tools' (interesting expression that -ed) at 5 pm. but you would have thought that they could have spared a thought for the non-professionals out here in the ether that look forward to their little gems? I left a rude comment on Richard's blog (I hope Shelley doesn't see it), a corny one on Robert's and just a word on TSB's. It seems that the poor old teachers have worn themselves out with their industrial action and have probably gone to bed early.

1 comment:

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

"It seems that the poor old teachers have worn themselves out with their industrial action and have probably gone to bed early"

No I haven't.
My beloved says I can stay up late.
But only if I promise to brush my teath, wash behind my ears and be in bed by 9:30