Monday 1 April 2019

KNOW THY PARTNER

I'm aware that my recent posts have been of a high standard and with quite thrilling content that could pose a health problem for some if not all of my readers who, let's face it are getting on a bit.
In the interests of public safety I thought that I'd tone things down a bit for the next few posts.


**************

PART ONE - KNOW THY PARTNER

People in relationships should take enough interest in their life partner to know what they like or hate in food, drinks, entertainment, comforts etc.
When I say 'life partner' I'm being generous in the application of this meaning anyone who one cohabits with. Robert of course would apply a much narrower interpretation and exclude gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and unmarried people who he believes all should be stoned to death.



No doubt Brunei is his holiday destination of choice.


One test of how well one knows one's partner is knowing how they like their tea of coffee to be made. The ideal strength, milkiness and/or sweetness must be known and actioned when making a 'cuppa' for the partner. If this isn't known or the offered brew is lacking then this shows lack of attention, care and love and is intolerable.

There are a surprising number of people out there who don't deliver on this.




4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I thought that post was going somewhere and then it stopped.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I didn't want you to get too excited.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Always thinking of me.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, that's all part of The Curmudgeons Inc. guarantee.