Saturday 24 February 2024

"AND WE'VE GOT TO GET OURSELVES BACK TO THE GARDEN"

🎵 "We are stardust, we are golden. We are billion-year-old carbon.
And we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"🎵


Shelley has taken Richard away for a few days of pastoral delight. 

They've gone to Marton to look at and walk in gardens. I guess it's sort of like Adam and Eve but with clothes on (hopefully).

"Like I said, I'm off work today. That'll mean some practice being done. Tomorrow we're heading up to Marton. Yes, I know, no one heads up to Marton.
Well, some friends have rented a posh house in the country, near Marton, and we are part of the ten people stating there for three nights.
The idea is that we visit exciting local attractions, like expensive-to-see gardens. Sounds just like my thing!
I suppose that I could stay in the house near to nowhere and do some violin practice. Well, actually, I'm already paid up to see the expensive gardens, so I might as well have a look - there's nothing like a good walk."

        - Richard (of Richard's Bass Bag) 21 February 2024 


I hope that he's careful where he walks in those fancy gardens. Tiptoeing is best I think.


I think that this is where they are staying - an elegant country estate.



He say's that there will be 10 of them staying there so it'll be a wild old time in Marton this weekend.




The estate has nice gardens and is close to other estates providing private garden visits.


I hope that he behaves himself given that he's been obsessing over gumboot throwing recently.

Leave these bad boys in the car Richard

Let's hope that the gardens aren't left looking like this after his visit.








2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I find it hard to imagine RBB wandering down carefully manicured rows of flowers sniffing the roses.
More likely he'd be a reluctant follower making witticisms from the rear.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Farting you mean?