Saturday 24 February 2024

"ON THE FOURTH DAY ..."

 Regular readers will be aware that I have had some problems with keyboard lighting for the computer in the study.

I solved the problem, you remember for the keyboard to the laptop I use in the lounge. In case you've forgotten here's a refresher: LOUNGE KEYBOARD

When The Old Girl's away I've been nabbing the upright lamp system she uses in the rear lounge:


This is a hassle setting up however and I run the risk of forgetting to put it back before she arrives home. Not to be recommended.

I've tried various other lamps we have in the house but none have been satisfactory.

Yesterday however I found the ideal lamp that directs the light, not too bright, right on to the keyboard while being able to be tucked to the side and not obstruct the view of the screen or take up too much space.


Perfect, and it only cost $6 at the OP Shop.


3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

That was a good find. I bought a 'touch' lamp to replace the heavy glass one by Sue's bed yesterday. $22 from mitre ten and $7 for a LED bulb (4w = 25w).

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good to see you boys having fun.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

He's back!