Sunday 18 February 2024

A TIDY STUDY IS A TIDY MIND

 The Old Girl arrives home on Tuesday from a one month stint away.

This of course means clean up duties for me prior to that.

Over the last couple of days I've done the dusting, cobweb removal, surfaces cleaning, vacuuming, bed linen changing and window washing - saving bathroom and kitchen cleaning for Monday.

Today I cleaned up the study which will soon become her office again. I must admit that I had got it into a bit of a mess, with crumbs, and coffee and wine stains on the desk and litter everywhere. Well, have a look at it now:


Hopefully she will be pleased before booting me out to the lounge and the laptop. The Macbook Air laptop is newer and has a more modern operating system making it faster with more bells and whistles but the screen is smaller. I prefer the iMac I'm typing on now and the study (office) is more conducive to the very important blogging work I do.

I apologise in advance if the quality of blog posts slips with this change and may not improve until she goes to Scotland for a couple of months from the end of March.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good boy. You could get a job with Robert.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Other people's underwear drawers don't interest me.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I have a pair of fancy underpants in my drawer. You bought them for me. Now, that's a bit kinky.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

As I said, other people's underwear drawers don't interest me.

If you think that green tartan is ‘fancy’ then I feel sorry for Shelley on her birthdays.