Sunday 7 July 2024

I HEAR YOU - LOUD AND CLEAR

    .

"Loud and clear sir... loud and clear."

It's interesting what readers comment on my posts sometimes. Often the comments are a tad vulgar which can be damaging to my sensitivities. Most often though they are either obtuse (from Robert) or a bit simple (from Richard) which I have to admit is in their respective natures.

Today Richard commented on my informative woodshed (soon to be gardening shed) post:


 

If you weren't wasting time with these pointless posts, you could have cleaned the shed by now.

AND please ... tell me what you're having for dinner tonight.

I think I'd rather read the gospel according to John.*

          - Richard (of RBB)                                      [only slightly edited]


OK, fair enough - I heard you.

Tonight The Old Girl is heating up a butter chicken pie from the freezer and having that with some sautéed zucchini. I buy her butter chicken pies from the local bakery - a few at a time - because she likes to have one for lunch from time to time. As she's off to Christchurch tomorrow for a couple of months she decided to use up the last one.

I'm having roasted potatoes, pumpkin and sausages. I know, I know before the gastronomes amongst the (many) readers interject, I'll roast my pumpkin and potatoes and, after quickly pan-cooking the sausages (lamb and rosemary) will add these to the roasting dish in the oven for the last 10 minutes. Yum.

Well, you asked.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Thanks for sharing that. Or did I mean 'shearing'?
Well, you did mention a lamb somewhere in that rant.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Violin Richard chuckles.