Monday 16 October 2017

WELL THAT'S BEEN MONDAY SO FAR

Richard (of RBB) said that he was going to do some work on his house today.
I hope that he got around to it as I heard that it's been a relatively fine day today:



For Wellington and Nuova Lazio that is.


With luck he took advantage of the conditions and got on the job (look when I say on the job I don't mean 'on the job' OK? That's an entire other thing).
I hope he's been careful as he's not very good with heights (and cows, dogs, cats, ducks, tramping, driving, university clubs,  etc) and I hope that someone held the ladder for him:



I'm not sure if he made the effort though as he seemed to spend a disproportionate amount of time reading and commenting on my blog(s). In one of his comments he offered to host my new blog THE CULTURED CURMUDGEON. I can understand that he's trying to increase both the ratings and the standards of his blog which is why no fee was mentioned so I agreed to it.


2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

All explained in my new post on Richard's Bass Bag.*






* the original bass bagging site

THE CURMUDGEON said...

No, I don't think so or certainly not the latest, up to the minute blog reporting that I'm used to,